So I’m trying to keep the updates about my book over on my writing website, but I will let you know that I’ve chosen a cover and that I’m getting my second editor’s notes tomorrow. After that, it’ll be (hopefully) smooth sailing to get this book finished and published.
Meanwhile, I’m going to share my answers for the Guilty Reader Tag, which I’ve seen on a few other book blogger’s pages. Let’s have some fun!
1. Have you ever re-gifted a book that you’ve been gifted?
No, I don’t believe I have.
2. Have you ever said you’ve read a book when you haven’t?
3. Have you ever borrowed a book and not returned it?
I always return my books.
4. Have you ever read a series out of order?
Yes… accidentally. I bought the second book of the Gallagher Girls series not realizing that it was a part of a series.
5. Have you ever spoiled a book for someone?
I try not to. I can’t say I haven’t by accident, though.
6. Have you ever doggy eared a book?
As a kid, yes. Never again though.
7. Have you ever told someone you don’t own a book when you do?
Nope. I have no books to be ashamed of.
8. Have you ever skipped a chapter or a section of a book?
Not that I’m aware of. Unless we’re counting textbooks, haha.
9. Have you ever bad mouthed a book you actually liked?
It’s possible I might’ve as a kid, but I’m fairly certain that I never have. I don’t know why I would say anything bad about something I like.
And that is the tag my friends! Now I will tag the following people:
Kristin at Kristin Kraves Books
Sophie at The Giraffe Files
Jess at Kisses From Jess
Claire at bookscoffeerepeat
as well as anyone else who wants to do this tag!