Feel free to join me in this small challenge for the year!
2018 Reading Challenge
- A book about or involving a sport
- A book set in a country that fascinates you
- A book with a one-word title
A book with characters that are twins(Rules of Rain)
- A book that you borrowed or was given to you as a gift
- A book by two authors
- A book published at least 10 years ago
- A book that’s published in 2018
- A book set in the decade you were born
- A past Goodreads Choice winner
- A book you meant to read in 2017 and didn’t get to
- A book that involves a bookstore or library
- A bestseller from the year you graduated high school
And here’s a photo with the challenge for anyone who wants to do this with me!
If you decide to take part in this challenge, let me know in the comments and maybe I’ll do a link up post for everyone!