I feel like every week lately has just been… weird. Monday work was, odd. Tuesday was actually great – I went to see my best friend and we hung out at the house she’s house-sitting and later on went to Panera and Hobby Lobby (boy do I love that store!). But when I got home that night, my computer was acting up. Thankfully, after praying and believing it would work right the next morning, it did… and it did again yesterday.
I also started my Rosetta Stone for French Level 1 last night. It took me a while to set up because I kept getting distracted, but the first lesson was fairly easy (thank you DuoLingo). Then again, I guess the first lesson is easy for any language… well, most of them.
Anyway, I’m rambling… let’s get to the five blog posts I picked to share this week!
- 31 Days of Writing Prompts by Tracie Nall of The SITS Girls. These aren’t your average writing prompts you often see in a post like this. These prompts are more creative and some seem like they’d make for great blog posts.
- When the Answer Isn’t Yes by Adventures with Luka. A very deep and encouraging post for when God says ‘no’ or ‘not yet’ to our prayers. It’s easy to get disappointed and drive a wedge between ourselves and God, but it’s more valuable to trust God and trust Him and His answer.
- 4 Steps to Wake Up At Your Best by Tipsy Writer. Last week I shared Megan’s tips on getting a good night’s sleep… and now I’m sharing her tips on waking up and getting a good start to your day!
- Summertime Makeup for the Pale Girl by Flowers in My Hair. Now, I’m not one to wear makeup any time of the year, but I do know a thing or two about being a pale Italian girl… sunburn all summer long. Here are some products for my fellow pale girls to use this summer that will help protect your skin.
- Are You Existing or Living? by How to Make a Life. Sometimes we get caught in our routines and forget to really enjoy our lives… but that’s not really living, is it? This post really makes you think… are you just existing, or are you really living your life?
So there’s my five favorite posts of the week and I think y’all should go and give them a look.
As always, don’t forget to check out the host of Blogger Love, Meagan on All The Joys and give her some blogger love as well!