This week went by at a decent pace, considering when I woke up Tuesday I thought it was Saturday (no idea why). I was able to escape the house for a while and visit some former coworkers and a classmate this week, which I really enjoyed. I also got lost trying to find my friend’s house… because Siri is terrible and gave me the address for the wrong city.
I also upgraded to iOS 9… has anyone else? And what do you think of it? I’m personally digging the new font, but I’m upset that the emojis haven’t updated yet.
- 8 Truths About Being a Blogger by But First, Coffee. I think we can all agree with these truths, especially number 7… some people just don’t get it man.
- Where to Draw the Line on What to Share by Classy South Blog. I think this not only goes for blogs, but just sharing on the internet in general. These are some good points to think about to keep ourselves in check online.
- Does anybody else know what they’re doing? by The Fairy Princess Diaries. I think we can all relate to Jordyn’s feelings (me especially with my own indecisiveness). We all seem to have it together on the outside, but inside we’re probably all questioning what is going on with our lives.
- 7 small changes that will make a big difference in your life by Thirteen Thoughts. I agree with every single one of these, and thankfully have already incorporated some of them into my life. I think these are definitely worth checking out!
- 8 Places to Find FREE Photos For Your Blog by Helene In Between. I knew of the first two already, but I’m definitely going the check out the other six for photos whenever I need one.
So there’s my five favorite posts of the week and I think y’all should go and give them a look.
As always, don’t forget to check out the host of Blogger Love, Meagan on All The Joys and give her some blogger love as well!