Alright, I was tagged by Johnny to do this fun, book version of Would You Rather? I’m excited to do this because… books. Need I say more?
So let’s get started.
Would you rather…
- Read only trilogies or stand alones? Stand alone. There are just a lot of great ones out there that I’ve read and so many more that I haven’t.
- Read only male or female authors? Female. I’d say that all but one of my top authors are female.
- Shop at Barnes & Noble or Amazon? Barnes and Noble… no questions asked.
- All books become movies or t.v. shows? TV shows. Do you even know how much better Harry Potter would’ve been as one?!
- Drop your book in the toilet or watch it fall into a wood chipper? I guess I’d handle the toilet better than a wood chipper…
- Read only 1 book a year and remember everything or read 100 books a year and remember nothing? Read 100… because I can’t read just one book a year.
- Read only the 1st page of a book or only the last page of a book? First page.
- Get locked in a library or locked in a bookstore? Does it matter?? I guess bookstore though.
- Drop your book in a lake or accidentally set it on fire? Ugh… lake.
- Have the end of a book spoiled or never know what happens? Never know what happens because I have a great imagination and I’d just make up like 10 different endings myself.
- Read a book that is missing the middle chapter or read a book that is missing the first and last chapters? Middle chapters.
- Have to start every conversation of your life with a quote from a book OR not be able to remember any quotes from any books but be able to speak normally? I’d start every sentence with a quote. Normal is boring.
- Never be allowed to read the last chapter of a book but be able to read as many books as you want OR only be allowed to read one book a year, but be allowed to finish it? Never be able to read the last chapter. Again, I can just make up the endings myself.
And that’s all folks! Like Johnny had said in his post, this isn’t actually a tag post, but I’m going to go ahead and tag Manda of White Sage Beauty and Sly of 99+ Sly Thoughts to do this challenge if they wish to!
If you do this challenge, let me know! I want to see your answers too!
And speaking of books, go and check out my new collab book-blog – Books We Left Unread! I’ll still be doing book-related posts here, but I will be doing even more over on that blog along with Donatella from Ciao Donatella.