Trivia Crack, I’m sure you’ve heard of it. Even if you don’t play it, you’ve heard of it.
This was the case for me for over a year, since the game launched in October 2013 and I just downloaded the game about two weeks ago. I had seen my Facebook friend posting about the game, whether it was how addicting the game is or posting their scores against their latest opponent. I just wasn’t interested in playing it.
But two weeks ago, I downloaded it to see what the hype was about. Let me tell you, Trivia Crack is my new favorite game to play, ever. So I’ve compiled a short list of why one should play Trivia Crack… you know, if you’re still on the fence about it.
I’m here to push you over.
- It tests your knowledge. And not just on stuff you’ve learned in school. Being a dedicated Harry Potter fan has come in handy for me more times than I can count while playing this game!
- You learn new information. If you get an answer wrong, so what? The game will show you the correct answer so that you know next time you get the question (and you will). For instance, I had no idea the Green Bay Packers won the very first Super Bowl until a week ago.
- It’s interactive. Who likes to play trivia games alone? Well, I do… but it’s definitely more fun playing with a friend!
- No time to cheat. Well, this is still debatable, but this isn’t like Words With Friends where you have all the time in the world to look up a fancy word to use. Besides, with only 30 seconds to answer a question, the only thing you can really do is ask the person next to you for the answer… and they might not even know it. It’s a pretty honest game.
- It’s fun! Duh, what other reason would so many people be playing it?
You want to play it now, you know you do. Okay, so it’s an addictive game, but it’s not a useless addictive game like Angry Birds, Temple Run or the late Flappy Bird (thank God I never got into that one). Trust me though, this is not a game you want to miss out on… it’s just too much fun!