Oh my goodness, it’s already my 6th week doing Blogger Love. The week are just flying by… which scares me because this means I’m about two months from graduating college and entering the real word.
Dun, dun dun!
Anyway, here are some of my favorite blog posts of the week!
- How to Deal With One-Sided Friendships by Sarah from Seriously, Sarah? Sadly, I’ve been in a few of these friendships. It’s not fun to only be contacted by that “friend” on their terms or when they need a favor. This is some good advice to confront that person and possibly fix or end that so-called friendship.
- Break the Blogging Rules by Christina from Route Bliss. Because rules are meant to be broken, duh!
- 6 Writing Tips for Bloggers by Corrine of Skinned Car Tree. I know I feel like I could use these once in a while, but this is especially for new bloggers who are uncertain of how they should write their posts. I’m not saying these are rules for writing blog posts, but they are definitely helpful suggestions to at least get started.
- 10 Things to Do When You’re Snowed In by Anne of Love the Here And Now. No doubt this winter has been brutal for the northern states and Canada… so if you find yourself stuck inside on a snow day, here are some things to do! Though I’m hoping we’re done with snow.
- Confession Session by Kallie of But First, Coffee. I have been wanting to do a confession post for a while now, but just haven’t gotten around to doing it. I love posts like this because they’re personal and we really get to see the blogger as a person, not just someone typing words we like to read.
So there’s my five favorite posts of the week and I think y’all should go and give them a look.
As always, don’t forget to check out the host of Blogger Love, Meagan on All The Joys and give her some blogger love as well!
3 thoughts on “The Friday Five: Blogger Love v.6”
Looking forward to these friday posts. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for sharing my post. This winter has been cold and never ending it seems. Here’s hoping that Spring comes soon! Hope you have a great weekend!
Confession posts are some of my favorites, too! Don’t worry about the “real world”, it’s not so bad :)