I’m back with some more bookworm problems. I’m actually currently experiencing the “reading slump” problem I mentioned in version one of this series. I mean, I’m reading a book right now, it’s just taking me a long time to do it because I’ve been weirdly tired lately. Isn’t it terrible when that happens? Being too tired to read?
Oh look, there’s a bookworm problem right there!
Anyway, let’s get on with the fifteen bookworm problems I’m sharing today!
1. When the book you really want to read isn’t at the library.
2. That moment your eyes betray you and jump down the page and you read a major spoiler.
3. Movie adaptations ruining everything about a book you enjoyed (I’m looking at you Twilight).
4. Being asked what your favorite book is (Why would you ask this? WHY?)
5. When someone spoils the ending of a book or book series for you.
6. When a book makes you cry in public and everyone looks at you like something is very wrong with you.
7. When your cat sits on your book while you’re reading and continually comes back each time you move them off the book.
8. When someone tells you they don’t like to read and can’t understand why you love to.
9. Being so invested in a book that you forget to eat or sleep.
11. Finding out that a book you love got harsh reviews.
12. The lie of “just one more chapter.”
13. When you lend a book out and it’s returned in terrible condition, or not at all.
14. Constantly losing your bookmark in the sheets when you’re reading in bed.
15. Experiencing second-hand embarrassment when a character does something very awkward.
Oh my goodness, that last one though! I don’t know about anyone else, but I’ve physically cringed when characters have done something embarrassing. I do that with TV characters too!
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this little segment of Bookworm Problems and I will have another one for y’all soon!
Which of these 15 problems bother you the most?