Let me say, Friday really snuck up on me due to being sick all week. I’m happy to say that yesterday I forced my butt out of the house and went to school, but only because I had a test in science, my mom and I planned on going to Friendly’s and got our new glasses.
So today as I sit home breaking in my new glasses (seeing as work is closed), I’ll share a few of my favorite blog posts I read during my sick week.
- My Writing Process by Helene in Between. I think it’s interesting to find out about other blogger/writer’s writing processes. Sometimes you may find it’s similar and other times you might pick up a new technique from them.
- What Do We Have In Common by Libby of Health, Love & Fire. A confessional/learn about me post that she wrote in order to let her readers learn a little more about her. I love it when bloggers take time to write a post like this to connect with their readers.
- How to Pay for Your Blog by Meagan of All the Joys (guest blog on Love the Here and Now). This is a post that I needed! Though my blog isn’t quite that expensive quite yet, I would like an extra way to make some money just for my blog. Thanks to Meagan I will definitely be trying out a few of these ways to make some extra money for my blog.
- The Joy of Mondays by Kara of Coffee With Kara. I think it’s awesome that Kara has her own personal way of making Mondays enjoyable since, as we all know, Mondays can be hard.
- 50 Ideas for When Boredom Strikes by Fleur. It stinks to admit that we get bored, but we do… so this list is sure to help take care of that.
So there’s my five favorite posts of the week and I think y’all should go and give them a look.
As always, don’t forget to check out the host of Blogger Love, Meagan on All The Joys and give her some blogger love as well!