Okay, so remember how I said we had warmer weather last week and spring had finally arrived? Well, winter is trying to rear its ugly head back into New England. It wasn’t freezing out, thank God, but there were snow flurries flying about yesterday. Just, no.
I saw my cardiologist on Monday for my biannual check up and the tests they did at the hospital were good. I had to wear a Holter monitor for 24-hours (if you didn’t see on Twitter) and I swear those things are getting smaller! I don’t know when I’ll find out those results, but I know from past experience that if I don’t hear back from them, then they didn’t find anything unusual.
Now, without further ado… let’s get on with this week’s Friday Five!
- Advice to College Seniors by Carly of The College Prepster. Very good advice here in case anyone is in the same boat as I am and is graduating in less than a month. Thanks Carly!
- Why You Should Start A Blog In College by Jessica of The Blogging Brew. Much like one of my favorite posts from College Info Geek, Jessica shares her reasons why it’s smart to start a blog in college.
- Dear Students, Cut Your Teachers Some Slack by Katie of Chalk It Up to Better Luck. Kids really don’t give teachers much respect these days, and it’s not the teacher’s fault. Teachers do what they can, but the students have some responsibility as well. I have major respect for those who can stand to teach… especially those who teach the little ones.
- Why You Should Keep a One Sentence a Day Journal by Sheryl of How to Make a Life. If you want to write a journal, but can’t seem to stay consistent or just don’t know how to, Sheryl provides a good way to get started.
- The Cat’s Out Of the Bag! by Holly J. of Page by Page. I love personal stories and I really enjoyed reading Holly’s story of trying to keep a special secret from most of her friends.
So there’s my five favorite posts of the week and I think y’all should go and give them a look.
As always, don’t forget to check out the host of Blogger Love, Meagan on All The Joys and give her some blogger love as well!