All I have to say is that this week flew by! I’m in shock it’s Friday already, and a little bummed. It felt like I had all week to get things done and now it’s over. Someone please slow down summer.
So one thing I’m looking forward to is going away to Vermont for a few days in June. I know I want to travel to new states, but my mom and I just loved Vermont so much last year we couldn’t wait to go back!
- Pros and Cons of Blogging by Small Towns & City Lights. Everything has its pros and cons… blogging is no exception.
- How to Deal With Blogger Burnout by Dressing Dallas. I think you’re lying if you have never experienced blogger burnout… it happens to all of us. Here are some ways to push through it!
- Money Saving Tips at Starbucks by A Grande Life. For those of us who frequent Starbucks often, these are some great tips to save yourself some money!
- Jump to Adulthood by 99+ Sly Thoughts. A personal guest post by Sly’s brother, which I thought was a good read.
- Trust Him Tuesday by blending families. Just a simple photo, but it says it all. And when I read it, it’s the encouragement I need after a miss on getting a job interview. So really, trust Him everyday, not just Tuesdays ;)
So there’s my five favorite posts of the week and I think y’all should go and give them a look.
As always, don’t forget to check out the host of Blogger Love, Meagan on All The Joys and give her some blogger love as well!