Well, like last year, I really enjoyed my time in Vermont. This time, I was a little more happy to come back home, even if only for the familiarity. I definitely enjoy the atmosphere in Vermont more than I do my own home state (or at least hometown). At the same time, I’m happy to get back into my normal routine.
- 5 Conversations You Need Your BFF For by Life, Love & Coffee Stains. There are just some things you can only talk to your best friend about.
- 29 is a frightening age… at least, it is to me by Tabitha at Arbitrary Scrawling. An open, real post about fears one has when getting older.
- when being a blogger isn’t fun anymore… by a hundred tiny wishes. Another open, real post about losing the will to blog and how Tabitha is going to fight off the Blogger’s Block before it hits.
- 5 Ways to Fill Your Blog With Original & Copyright Free Images by Young & Twenty. Jennifer gives a few ways to keep your blog images copyright free.
- 19 Bible Verses on Anxiety & Stress by coming up roses. Nineteen verses to remember in times of stress that God is in control and we can cast our cares to Him.
So there’s my five favorite posts of the week and I think y’all should go and give them a look.
As always, don’t forget to check out the host of Blogger Love, Meagan on All The Joys and give her some blogger love as well!
2 thoughts on “The Friday Five: Blogger Love v.22”
Thank you so much for featuring my post – I’m so glad you loved it! Have a wonderful weekend. (:
Of course! We all need a post with encouragement every now and then… or probably more often than not, ha :)