Another weird week here in my corner of the world. Let me say, it’s a bit hard to concentrate on anything while there are guys tearing up the kitchen floor for two days straight. And who knows how long it will be before we get someone in here to replace the flooring. All of this going on just makes me more impatient for my mom and I to move to our new place, but we have to wait until September for that. Oh well, all in God’s timing, right?
- 10 Tips to Have a Discussion and Not a Hot-Headed Dispute on the Internet by Young & Twenty. Ladies and gentlemen, the manual that should be a required read before ever logging into any social media site!
- If we prayed like children by A Beautiful Exchange. It’s no doubt that children express the most faith when something looks impossible, and they’re the most honest little creatures on this planet. We can learn a lesson from them, even in our prayer lives.
- Living in Exile // A Guest Post over at Coffee With Summer. In this lovely guest post by Ashleigh, she explains how humans (all of us) are exiles. From the beginning when we were exiled from God’s presence after The Fall to now, Christians who do not truly belong on earth as we are wait to arrive to our eternal home in Heaven.
- 13 Tips for Smashing Writer’s Block by Itchy Quill. Because we are always looking for some ways to power through that writer’s block.
- How to Make Sure You Get a Good Night’s Sleep by Tipsy Writer. I know for a fact I need to follow some of these tips… especially the giving myself a bedtime one. Though I personally think we all need to quit the habit of scrolling through our phones right before bed… or think of what we have to do the next morning.
So there’s my five favorite posts of the week and I think y’all should go and give them a look.
As always, don’t forget to check out the host of Blogger Love, Meagan on All The Joys and give her some blogger love as well!