I’m one who loves finding new blogs to follow. Often times I’ll find them through other bloggers or on bloglovin’. However, sometimes I’ll find them from a personal recommendation.
A few days ago my mom shared a link with me on Facebook titled 5 Ways to Get Closer to God, which is on Jarrid Wilson’s blog. I had never heard of him before, but I read this article and thought it was a great read! I then checked out a few more of his posts and well, now I can say that I’ve currently got him on my reading list for blogs.
So who is Jarrid Wilson? In short, he is a pastor in Tennessee as well as an author and inspirational blogger. In just the few articles I’ve read of his I enjoy his writing style and the topics he covers.
Here are a few of the articles of his that I found to be good reads:
- Comparison Will Suck the Life Out of You
- 10 Healthy Dating Practices
- Why the Church Should be Treated Like a Living Room
- Why All Churches Should Address Depression and Anxiety
- 5 Bible Verses Constantly Debated Among Christians
So if you’re looking for a Christian, inspirational blogger to follow, I suggest checking out Jarrid’s blog!