I’m finally settling into a good routine here in the new house, so that’s good. On another note, I don’t know how in the world it’s September already, but I will say that I’m ready for fall to arrive. I’m looking forward to slightly cooler weather and going back to wearing jeans, stylish boots, my leather jacket and my favorite orange beanie.
So a head’s up, my weekly Friday Five posts might be a little off this month since starting Monday I will be participating in Bailey’s 2015 Blog-tember Challenge and posting most, if not all, of the prompts from the 7th onward. We’ll see what happens though.
- 7 Interesting Facts About Procrastination by Tipsy Writer. Because we all procrastinate at one point or another, so here are some interesting facts about procrastination.
- Revolutionize How You Study by Coffee With Kara. It’s weird being on the graduated side of college and no longer need these tips, but for those of you in college or even high school… here are are some study tips to help you from now on!
- 5 Things Every Blog Should Have by Bourbon, Lipstick and Stilettos. Some really basic and great things that can possibly make or break a blog.
- Ten Reasons I Love Blogging by The Life of Bon. I just love reading the reasons why others love blogging. Some are the same as my own, and some are entirely different.
- How To Combat Satan’s Lies With God’s Truth – a guest post on Coffee With Summer. We face Satan’s lies every day in different ways and the only way to fight him is by knowing God’s Word and His truth. Here are some good ways to be ready for the daily fight with the lies.
So there’s my five favorite posts of the week and I think y’all should go and give them a look.
As always, don’t forget to check out the host of Blogger Love, Meagan on All The Joys and give her some blogger love as well!