The other day I was notified that Sophie over at Keep Going nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award Challenge (funny, I know someone with the last name Sunshine…) so thank you Sophie for this nomination! It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these things, but I’m very excited to take part in a blogger award once again.
As it always is with these blogger award posts… there are some rules I must post.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the eleven questions from your nominator.
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions to answer.
11 Questions from Sophie:
Favorite book? Ugh…. this question. I feel inclined to say the Harry Potter series, because I literally make Harry Potter references everyday, however… I will go with a book I read last year called Taking Chances by Molly McAdams. I also reviewed this book earlier this year – you can check that out here – but it contains major spoilers so proceed with caution.
Favorite quote? “Faith is not knowing what the future holds but who holds the future.”
Where do you want to travel to? Hungary, England, France, Italy, Australia… just to name a few places.
Favorite dessert? Brownies.
Last film you watched? Descendants.
A book on your to-read list? Lola and the Boy Next Door.
Favorite actress/actor? My favorite actress is Jennifer Aniston and my favorite actor is Robert Downey Jr.
Spirit Animal? Cat.
All time favorite TV show? Again, ugh! I have to say Ally McBeal… I watched it last year with my mom (and am currently watching it again) and the cast and characters are just real enjoyable to watch.
5 people (dead or alive) that you would invite to a dinner party? My mom, dad, best friend, and my late paternal grandfather and brother (so I can actually meet both of them).
Favorite board game? Everyone else’s least favorite… Monopoly!
My Questions for the Nominees:
- How did you decide on the name of your blog?
- Do you prefer a physical book or reading off an eReader?
- What are your top 3 favorite movies?
- What language(s) would you like to learn?
- If you won a free trip to anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
- What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
- If you could only eat 1 kind of fruit for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Who did you see for your first concert? (If you haven’t been to one, who would you like to see?)
- Favorite fictional character?
- Which Hogwarts house would you be sorted into?
- Mac or Windows?
And The Nominees Are…
- Tabitha at Arbitrary Scrawling
- Kenzie at chasing my extraordinary
- Sly at 99+ Sly Thoughts
- Donatella at Shamelessly Addicted to Caffeine
- Becky at The Everyday Analyst
- Justine at Life Already in Progress
- Atiya at May 13th
- Kristen at See You In a Porridge
- Seth at Tales of a Triplet
- Kirsty at Words Left Unspoken
- Sarah at Foxy’s Domestic Side
And there you have it folks! Eleven amazing and interesting blogs you should check out!