I find it funny how watching an episode of one of your favorite shows can make you hate the series, or at least the writers. I was watching Ally McBeal while eating breakfast and despite knowing what would happen that episode, I still said I hate the show and the writers. But I guess when a show can make you laugh, cry and hate the writers all in one episode it’s a good show, right?
I also hate that the Patriots won last night. I’m sorry, but I just can’t stand Brady. Or that team.
Bring on the Bills and Giants’ games on Sunday!
- Social Anxiety by Love, Kelly Lorene. I love how open this post is about something that affects a lot of people, whether we know it or not. I have to be honest, I know I have a bit of social anxiety in new situations around new people, but I think I’m just more shy than anything.
- 4 Reasons To Persevere by Tipsy Writer. Sometimes it’s hard to persevere, but getting through the tough times is a lot more beneficial than giving up.
- Grown-up Hacks by But First, Coffee. We’re always looking for hacks to make our lives a little easier, and Kallie has some great hacks for being a functional adult!
- 18 of the Best Fall Date Ideas by Logan Can. If you’re stuck on some date ideas, here are some to choose from specifically for the fall season!
- Why I Write by Tales of a Triplet. In Seth’s comeback post he explains why he writes on his blog… which can really make us all take a look as to why we write as well.
So there’s my five favorite posts of the week and I think y’all should go and give them a look.
As always, don’t forget to check out the host of Blogger Love, Meagan on All The Joys and give her some blogger love as well!