Happy Friday everyone! How are you?
It’s been a while since I’ve done a Friday Five post. I’ve just been off my game a little, and to be honest, I miss sharing my favorite posts of the week. It’s weird when life happens and you just get thrown off track so it takes a while to really get back to your usual routines… even blogging routines. But, with that said, Friday Five is back on orangeowldiaries!
- 17 Ways to Quickly De-Stress by A Girl, Obsessed. Some ways to let go of that stress that often bugs us throughout our lives. I personally find that music or writing works for me.
- Why You Should Start a Blog Today by A Silver Twig. I tweeted this one out earlier this week, but it deserves another sharing because there are some great reasons to start a blog, and Ashley points those reasons out pretty well. (Hint: it’s not all about the money!)
- 5 Reasons You Should Have Business Cards as a Blogger by Oak + Oats. I think if you have a website of any kind, you should have a business card. It makes things interesting. I have one that I like to hand out that not only has this website on it, but my Natural Chance Productions & Photography site as well.
- Things Only Us Bloggers Will Understand by Fleur Danielle. I cannot express how true these are… if you’re a blogger, you know what I’m talking about.
- 11 Tips for Productivity by Thirteen Thoughts. Because who couldn’t use some productivity tips when all you want to do is lounge in sweatpants, eat cookies and watch Netflix?
So there’s my five favorite posts of the week and I think y’all should go and give them a look.
As always, don’t forget to check out the host of Blogger Love, Meagan on All The Joys and give her some blogger love as well!