So with a little inspiration from Meagan of All the Joys I have decided to join her with her Blogger Love posts every Friday in which I will share my favorite blog posts of the week to spread the blogging love!
I am very happy to start participating in activity every Friday since I love to recommend things, in this case blog posts, to others. I’m also hoping to be able to make more personal connections with my fellow bloggers. Lastly, it gives me a theme to post every Friday… who doesn’t love that?
So, on with this week’s Friday Five!
- 50 Things to Write About When You Have Writer’s Block by Centsational Girl. I don’t know about the rest of you, but I get writer’s block more than I like to admit… and not just with blogging. I definitely plan on trying a few of these out!
- Salted Caramel Coconut Brownies by The Girl Who Ate Everything. These look like the most delicious brownies on the planet if you ask me! As soon as I get the chance I need to try making some of these babies!
- Why I Blog by The Private Life of a Girl. I love reading about why others blog. We all have our reasons, our own stories. This one just happened to peak my interest this week.
- Worrying About Worry by Beautiful Life with Cancer. This one had inspired me to write my own post in response to hers. I think when someone’s post can make you want to give your own perspective on it, it’s definitely worth sharing!
- Unplugged by 99+ Sly Thoughts. Going unplugged from social media for a short time seems like a great idea. I don’t think I could really ever do it, but I might be willing to give it a try. Maybe.
Well, there we have it folks. Those are my Friday Five for blogger love! Hopefully you’ll check these amazing bloggers out as well as the lovely lady who started this link-up!
Happy Friday all!