I have to give a huge thanks to Faraday’s Candle for nominating me for this award and y’all can show some love by checking out their blog. This really put an extra spring in my step today, (especially when I realized today was Thursday and not Friday). Oh, and after a bad spell at work where I nearly blacked out, but that’s another story. Point is, this nomination really was the highlight of my day.
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs.
- Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know.
Seven Facts About Myself:
- My nickname is Kiwi, yet I do not like the fruit and my best friend is allergic to them.
- I had open heart surgery on December 2, 1991 (7 months old).
- I took my first limo ride when I was 10 years old.
- I began writing fictional stories when I was 12 years old.
- I have known my best friend for 11 years (I can’t seem to shake her!)
- I did not go to my high school prom.
- Odd numbers are kinda my thing.
The 15 Nominees:
- Coffee and Cardigans
- hyperactive daydream
- Oddly Lovely
- milk bubble tea
- Seriously, Sarah?
- Prep in Your Step
- Pink Nightmare
- Tea Was Here
- a hundred tiny wishes
- A+ Life
- She Is Fierce
- ember grey.
- College Prep
Again, thank you to Faraday’s Candle for nominating me for this award and I wish everyone well on their blogging ventures!