I’m so, so happy it’s Friday! Even more so, I’m happy because once I get out of work today it’s the start of spring break! I am just so excited to have a week of not worrying about classes or work (since I work at the school). I definitely need this.
Anyway, I’ve read some great blog posts this week and I feel it’s only fair that I share a few of them with y’all!
- Ten Awesome Things to Do In Charleston by Lindsay of Pinch of Yum. I’ve never been to Charleston, but thanks to Lindsay’s post I have a few ideas on what to do if/when I ever visit.
- A Match Made at Pizza Hut | Our Love Story by Samantha of Cotton Tales. I’m such a sucker when it comes to bloggers sharing their love stories. It just restores my faith that love is real and works out. Gosh, I’m such a girl!
- March Comes In Like a Lion by Betsy of Heavens to Betsy. March is one of those months where the weather goes from being ridiculously cold to suddenly sunny and (nearly) 60º outside… but then you get a random snowstorm. Betsy took some great photos of the last storm that hit her area, even if it’s snow, it’s still beautiful.
- Dear Everyone That Is Single… by Kayla of I Am Not Your Mother. I love this one because she tells the truth. I know a lot of single people that just don’t know how to be single or spend too much time trying to find the right person. Want to know how to find the right person? Read this post.
- Project: Meet the Campbells – a series by Sly of 99+ Sly Thoughts. I just want to really congratulate Sly here because he came up with this idea of doing small profiles and interviews of his siblings and flew with it. His last one actually comes out today, so give that one and the rest a read… it’s really interesting.
So there’s my five favorite posts of the week and I think y’all should go and give them a look.
As always, don’t forget to check out the host of Blogger Love, Meagan on All The Joys and give her some blogger love as well!