Well, to say the least my spring break wasn’t exciting, but it wasn’t stressful. So that’s a plus, right?
Anyway, I had plenty of time to read some really great blog posts, so I’m about to drop five of my favorites on you.
- 5 Childhood Games That Prepared Us For Adulthood by Jennifer of Young & Twenty. The truth behind these games you know you played at least once during your childhood.
- Be Careful What You Say On the Internet by Kati Rose. We’ve all heard it before, but Kati here shares a personal mishap of social media that brings the lesson home.
- The Beauty of Online Communities by Val of In-Between Life. Though I’m just really getting myself into the blogging communities, I have been a part of fan-fiction communities for about 9 years now and like Val mentions, I have made some great online friendships that I cherish greatly.
- Why I Chose a Christian College by Betsy of Heavens to Betsy. I personally liked reading about her decision to attend a Christian college, as I considered attending one for my Bachelor’s. I did receive my Associate degree from Liberty University, but online, so I did not get the experience of physically attending a Christian school. I imagine I would have loved it, just as Betsy enjoyed hers.
- 15 Blogger Problems by Becky of milk bubble tea. Ugh, yes! Though some of Becky’s apply to her personally, the others apply to every single one of us bloggers here on the blogosphere.
So there’s my five favorite posts of the week and I think y’all should go and give them a look.
As always, don’t forget to check out the host of Blogger Love, Meagan on All The Joys and give her some blogger love as well!