This week, flew by! I can’t believe it’s Friday already. And all week I’ve had one song stuck in my head… ‘Birthday‘ by Selena Gomez.
I’m guessing it has to do with the fact my birthday is this weekend. So I’m hoping after my birthday the song will leave my head, because I love Selena’s music, but the same song over and over really gets on my nerves.
Speaking of birthdays, I want to give a happy birthday shout-out to my blogger friend Jess over at The Owl, The Fox & I!
Oh, and did I mention yesterday was the last day of class and finals are next week? No? Okay, well, now y’all know.
- How to Blog Consistently During the Summer by Madison of The Wetherills Say I Do. Though I’ll have the opposite reaction, because I’ll no longer be in school, these are some good ways to keep up with the blog during all the summer activities!
- five questions not to ask the parent who has only one child by Tabitha of a hundred tiny wishes. I personally can’t relate; I’m not a parent and won’t be for quite some time, but since I grew up an only child I know my mom probably has been asked these questions plenty of times.
- How I Started Blogging by Kate of Kate the (almost) Great. I love reading about how a blogger got started, whether they’re a big blogger or a little blogger. Everyone has a story to tell about how they got to where they are now.
- Why I Keep Blogging (even though it’s easier not to) by Kiersten of She Is Fierce. I will admit, sometimes I feel it’s easier not to blog, but like Kiersten, there are reasons why I keep up with it.
- 5 Investments to Make In Your Blog by Rachael of The Rachael Way. If you really love your blog, you won’t think twice about spending some money on it. There are still a few investments I need to make, I just don’t have the money yet.
So there’s my five favorite posts of the week and I think y’all should go and give them a look.
As always, don’t forget to check out the host of Blogger Love, Meagan on All The Joys and give her some blogger love as well!