I truly apologize for my lack of posting this week – it’s been a weird week. Though classes and finals are over, there’s just been so much to do to get myself prepared for graduation tomorrow and my party on Sunday… I just simply haven’t had time to sit and write.
I’m hoping that this week will be more productive on the blog, since I’ll really only be applying for jobs this week.
- 8 Ways Blogging Changed My Life by Coffee With Kara. Reading Kara’s list made me realize that blogging has changed my life in some ways as well – one is that I know how to use Photoshop now in addition to PicMonkey.
- 3 Infused Waters to Stay Hydrated This Summer by The Lady Lawyer. Summer is on the way, or for some people it’s already here, and staying hydrated is very important! This list is good for people who aren’t crazy about just plain water, but want to stay hydrated.
- Caffeine Questions by Peanut Butter Fingers. Ever wonder how much caffeine you are actually consuming with each drink? Well, the answers are right in this post!
- College Versus Real Life by Endless Bliss. Tiffany definitely covers the truths here. I know I’ll miss having the college campus to walk around freely to keep myself in some kind of shape.
- Bible Verses for Motivation by That Southern Mama. Life can really be hard, but with God in my life I know everything is going to be okay. My go-to verse is usually Philippians 4:13, and more recently Romans 8:31 – “What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?”
So there’s my five favorite posts of the week and I think y’all should go and give them a look.
As always, don’t forget to check out the host of Blogger Love, Meagan on All The Joys and give her some blogger love as well!