Even though I barely made any of my goals for 2016, I’m still going to have a list for 2017. I like the idea of making goals and it gives me a sense of what I’d like to accomplish. I think a reason I didn’t reach some of my goals was because my priorities changed throughout the year.
Hopefully this year I’ll be able to knock most, if not all, of my goals.
Tabby’s Goals for 2017:
Do my own taxes(Complete)
- Keep up with balancing my checkbook
- Learn to make a personal budget
- Do a Q&A post or vlog
- Host a giveaway
- Read 40 books by December 31,st, 2017 11:59pm
Reread all the Harry Potter books before September 1st (aka: 19 years later)
- Read at least 10 of the unread books I own (acquired as of December 31st, 2016)
- Keep reading/book journal
- Look up words I’m not familiar with and log them
Read a book in one day(The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight; Orbiting Jupiter)
- Go blueberry, strawberry, or apple picking
- Leave a note in a library book
Decide on a school to get my MLIS degree(accepted 5.24.17!) Visit a new state(Virginia & North Carolina)
- Write regularly in my journal
Get more organized and use calendars/planners
- Write two original short stories
Write a Recess fanfiction
Check back for updates!