Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Whether you celebrate this holiday or not there’s always a reason to be thankful. I know life can get rough at times, but when you put things into perspective, you realize that more often than not, we’re better off than so many other people in the world. That in itself is something to be thankful for.
But I can think of quite a few things I’m thankful for. Since I’ve been on this earth for twenty-six years, I’ll list twenty-six things that I’m thankful for. Here we go!
26 Things I’m Thankful For
- Having God in my life
- Being able to freely worship Him in this country
- My mom and dad
- My best friend and that the bond we have can survive distance
- All the other people in my life (friends, family, coworkers, etc)
- The doctors who operated on me (twice) as a baby to fix my heart and stomach
- My job
- Having a roof over my head and food to eat
- Being able to go to school for my Master’s Degree
- Salted caramel hot chocolate from Dunkin’
- Motorized transportation to get places
- God’s protection for me and the people in my life
- Time I get to spend with the people in my life
- My pets
- The men and women who serve this country
- Emergency responders
- Doctors, nurses, CNAs (basically anyone in the medical field)
- Knowing what I want to do with my life
- The promise of Heaven
- Being able to share my thoughts on a social platform
Again, there is so much more I’m thankful for, but it’s hard to list them all individually. I hope everyone has a great day!
What are some things you’re thankful for?