Tabby’s Goals/Resolutions for 2018:
- Spend less money going out to eat (including Dunkin’/McD’s coffee)
- Save some money and NOT touch it
- Learn to cook some meals that are not spaghetti & sauce
- Do a Q&A post or vlog
- Host a giveaway
- Read 25 books (maybe 30).
- Read at least 10 of the books I already own and haven’t read.
- Go on a book-buying ban for at least a month.
- Complete my 2018 Reading Challenge List.
Re-organize my bookshelves. (complete 1/3/18)
- Weed out my book collection.
- Read/review 3 ARCs.
- Play all the way through Pokemon Blue Version
- Go blueberry, apple, or strawberry picking
- Write a ‘real’ letter to my best friend
- Visit a new city and/or state
- Learn to calm the freak down and not get stressed over things I can’t control
- Rely more on God (see above)
- Start doing yoga and using my yoga DVD
- Start journaling (at least weekly)
- Keep up with good grades
- Talk to my professors/advisor when I have issues
- Be social with my classmates through the FB group
- Stay on top of my reading assignments
- Don’t procrastinate on big projects
Check back for updates!