I can only explain this past week in one way… it was a giant headache. Boy am I glad it’s the weekend! You know, despite the fact that I have a 1,000 word magazine article to write and I still have no idea what I’m writing for it… but I’ve always been more of the “panic at the last minute and bust out the paper the day before/day it’s due” kind of girl.
I wouldn’t lie about that.
Anyway, here are a few of my favorite blog posts that I read this week – some a few times!
- Anniversary Surprise! by Sly of 99+ Sly Thoughts. Come on, how adorable is this? It kind of restores your faith in relationships – especially long distance ones.
- Hermione, Minevra, Luna by Jan of Silver Lining Mama. A great post highlighting three incredible women characters in the Harry Potter series – which was created by an incredible woman author!
- Some Rambling by Ashley from That Southern Mama. Because sometimes you just don’t know what else to write so why not ramble on about what’s going on in your life?
- Healthy Habits at Work by Jan Loves. As a student with a part-time job that consists of me sitting on a computer editing videos… I know how important it is to try to keep some healthy habits at work. This is really good for anyone who is looking for a good way to keep healthy while at work or if you work from home.
- #DearMe by Atiya of May 13th. This goes along with the reason I want to do write a letter to my younger self post… it makes you think about what you would say to your younger self if you could.
So there’s my five favorite posts of the week and I think y’all should go and give them a look.
As always, don’t forget to check out the host of Blogger Love, Meagan on All The Joys and give her some blogger love as well!
2 thoughts on “The Friday Five: Blogger Love v.7”
Looking forward to this list!
Thanks for the mention! & yes some days a brain dump kind of post is a must! :P