I have to say this week has been a bit weird. The build up to graduation and my party last week, then the actual events happening literally took a toll on me physically and emotionally. I didn’t realize how much of my energy went into the build-up before those two days and during them until this week. I was just drained all week – the crash after the sugar high.
The change in my schedule has also taken its toll and Friday snuck up on me. I spent 90% of yesterday thinking it was Wednesday. I’m hoping next week will be a little easier on my brain.
- 3 Things You Should Know About Introverts by She Is Fierce. As an introvert myself, I appreciate posts like this so that others can understand how introverts work. What I really appreciate about the post is that Kiersten makes a point that introverts are not ant-social.
- Things to Do Instead of Adulting by Endless Bliss. A list of things Tiffany would do if she could take some time off of being an adult, which makes me want to create my own list of things I’d do if I could not be an adult for a while.
- Life as an only child by Treelined Avenue. A post I can relate to on just about every level as I am an only child myself. I always wanted to write about my personal experience as an only child. It’s nice to see I’m not the only one!
- What Would I Tell My Teenage Self? by FleurDanielle. It’s funny how hindsight is 20/20, but you can’t do anything about it. At the same time, it’s nice to look back and think about what you’d tell your past-self knowing what you know now.
- I’d Like To Imagine... by Something Sweet. Just a thoughtful post about the happenings on her side of the screen.
So there’s my five favorite posts of the week and I think y’all should go and give them a look.
As always, don’t forget to check out the host of Blogger Love, Meagan on All The Joys and give her some blogger love as well!