My summary of the week… ugh! It wasn’t all bad, it was just, weird. You know when you have your week planned out, but then it doesn’t got according to plan? That’s exactly what happened to me this week. It was nothing like I had thought it’d be. Then add in a 13-hour headache on Tuesday… that was terrible. Oh, and the kitchen flooding on Wednesday and having our floor torn up yesterday. Now we have dehumidifiers and fans blowing in the affected rooms to dry out everything underneath so we don’t get mold.
Yeah, it’s been a heck of a week.
- My 10 tips for taking better instagram pictures by milk bubble tea. These are some really good tips for those of us who want to spruce up our Instagram pages a bit!
- How to Make New Friends as an Adult by Oddly Lovely. I know I shared a similar post in my earlier Friday Fives, but it’s always good to have some tips (new or old) to make friends as an adult. We know how hard it can be to make friends at times, especially when you take school out of the equation!
- 8 Ways to Become a Better Writer by Kate the (Almost) Great. Just 8 straight-to-the-point ways that might help improve your writing.
- Slang Words I CANNOT STAND by Sage the Blog. I could probably think of half-a-dozen more to add to this list… but Sage definitely pointed out the bigger ones here. Kids today and their slang…
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Ideas Organized by Blog Brighter. For those of us who aren’t the most organized people on the planet. I’m personally a fan of Evernote and using a trusty old notebook and pen to keep my ideas organized.
So there’s my five favorite posts of the week and I think y’all should go and give them a look.
As always, don’t forget to check out the host of Blogger Love, Meagan on All The Joys and give her some blogger love as well!