Happy Friday everyone! It took me a while to catch up on the posts I missed on Bloglovin’ the days I was away camping, and boy, there were a lot of them! I also took some time to catch up on the recordings on my DVR (which was only one, for once) and it was Disney Descendants. I mentioned in my last post that I might like it a little too much, as I have now seen it three times in three days and already bought the DVD.
- 3 Ways to Make Your Day Much More Productive by Tipsy Writer. I think we could all use these tips, especially leaving room for the unexpected. There are plenty of times in my own life that something I wasn’t planning on happened and messed up my schedule for the day.
- 12 College Dorm Room Must Haves by The Blogging Brew. It might only be the beginning of August, but before we know it school will be back in session for students. So any college students looking for some accessories for their dorm room should take a look at this post!
- The Daily Benefits of Gratitude Journaling by Seaweed Kisses. After reading this post a gratitude journal seems like a really great thing to keep – and I might just start one… well, once I get into a regular habit of journaling.
- 21 Things I Learned at 21 by Words Left Unspoken. I really enjoyed this post because it’s interesting to see what we all have learned when we look back on the past year (or more).
- Concentration Playlist: Music to Help Keep You Focused by Kaleidoscope. It’s not unusual to be listening to music while doing things throughout the day – blogging, other writings, doing the dishes, work, homework, etc. However, most music can be distracting, so I know I’ll be trying out this playlist the next time I listen to music while doing something productive.
So there’s my five favorite posts of the week and I think y’all should go and give them a look.
As always, don’t forget to check out the host of Blogger Love, Meagan on All The Joys and give her some blogger love as well!