Good morning everyone! I hope your Friday is being good to you. Mine’s going well so far, I’ve actually gotten a lot done… and it’s not even noon yet!
I wish I had been like this yesterday, but I was a mess. My mood fluctuated so much yesterday that I couldn’t even keep up with it. But it ended on a good note after I Periscoped for the first time for the Bloggers Get Social community and it was actually fun, even if I had no idea what I was really doing, ha.
Anyway, I hope everyone has a great weekend! Mine will be full of football… as usual.
Oh, and let’s applaud the 200th post on orangeowldiaries since I gutted it out last year!
- How to become a morning person in 10 easy steps by Thirteen Thoughts. I’ve recently made the change over, due to the fact my bio-clock was just changing and I got tired earlier and woke up earlier. But if you need to become one, I suggest you check this out!
- 6 Things You Need for a Night In by Anchored to Sunshine. The work weeks are stressful (so I hear) so it’s important to treat yourself to a night in to relax, but there are some essentials you need to do that…
- 5 productive things to do when you don’t have a post planned for the day by Anchored to Sunshine. Really useful tips for the days you don’t have a post planned, but you still want to work on your blog.
- Bible Verses for the Work Week by Just Bee. We all need a little biblical inspiration to get through the rough work week, don’t we?
- How to Deal With Rejection by College Info Geek. Okay, okay… it’s a podcast. But a very good one, especially for us college grads struggling to find a job right now.
So there’s my five favorite posts of the week and I think y’all should go and give them a look.
As always, don’t forget to check out the host of Blogger Love, Meagan on All The Joys and give her some blogger love as well!