So I found this tag over at Lau Reads and I couldn’t resist doing it myself. Like most of us, I love Harry Potter and will just about always do a tag or quiz that is based off of it. So here we go!
– What Hogwarts house are you in?
– What is your Patronus?
Pottermore says it’s a Piebald Mare
– What is your wand?
Pottermore gave me Beech Wood with unicorn hair
– What would your boggart be?
Probably fire. Or giant bugs. Or small bugs. Any bug really.
– What position would you play in Quidditch?
Probably a Beater. I have practice from my softball days.
– Would you be pure-blood, half-blood or muggle born?
Probably muggle born.
– What job would you want to have after graduating Hogwarts?
I’d want to be the librarian at Hogwarts. Though a quiz I did said I’d be a Daily Prophet Journalist… that’s pretty cool too (I’d kick Rita Skeeter off the job).
– Which of the Deathly Hallows would you choose?
The Invisibility Cloak
– Favorite book?
– Least favorite book?
Either Goblet of Fire or Order of the Phoenix
– Favorite film?
It’s a tie between the first and the third. Maybe more the first though.
– Least favorite film?
Goblet of Fire
– Favorite character?
– Least favorite character?
Delores Umbridge (I like Voldemort more than her)
– Favorite teacher at Hogwarts?
– Least favorite teacher?
Umbridge. Wait… was she even a teacher though? (haha)
– Do you have any unpopular opinions about the series?
– If you could save one character from the final battle, who would you save?
And that’s the tag! I’m not going to actually tag anyone by name because there’s just too many other bloggers I’d tag. So if you read this and want to do it, you are tagged, and feel free to share your post in the comments if you decide to do this!