Finally, it’s Friday! I don’t know about the rest of you, but this week was long and hellish for me. Starting out with a snowstorm is not the best way to welcome a new week, and it looks like the same thing is going to happen this week. Someone get me out of New England pronto.
Despite the troubles of this past week, I have to say I read some really great blog posts… so I’m gladly going to share them with y’all!
- 11 Habits for Work-At-Home Productivity by Christina of Embracing Simple. Though I blog as a hobby, I do work from home on several occasions for my internship and when I have projects for freelancing. I don’t follow all of these, though I should, but doing just a number of them makes a lot of a difference for actually getting work done at home.
- Blogging 101: Pocket by Anne of Love the Here and Now. As I mentioned in my last post, Pocket is one of my new, favorite apps for my phone and yes, this is the blog post where I found this great little app. This just goes to show that blogging about one app you really enjoy and find useful can help others too.
- Dating In Your Twenties: Do You Know What You Want? by Val of In-Between Life. This one hit home for me. At twenty-three I’m often thinking about what lies ahead in my future and what I will want relationship-wise in the future. But I have to be honest, that’s how my mindset has been ever since I was about fifteen years old.
- Bibliophile Defined by Seth of Tales of a Triplet. This was a great first post for a new blogger. It was a real creative way to introduce himself and tell a little about himself while also giving a little vocabulary lesson to the world (and not in a condescending way).
- #heartofEphesians // Week One by Rachel of Rachel Rewritten. This was a very encouraging post to read. Not only to see that fellow bloggers are taking their studies and sharing what they’re learning with the world, but the post itself was encouraging. As a Christian, I know that God has everything planned; He always has, but sometimes when it seems God is being silent, a little reminder like this is just encouraging.
So there’s my five favorite posts of the week. As always, it was hard to choose, but these were the ones I felt that I had to share as good reads. And don’t forget to check out the host of Blogger Love, Meagan on All The Joys and give her some blogger love as well!