I’m very glad that Friday is finally here! The week really seemed to drag on, yet my days went by fast. Does that make any sense? Yeah, I didn’t think so.
But what surprises me more is that it’s already my fourth week linking up with Blogger Love! As always, I read some really great blog posts this week and I am very excited to share a few of them with you. So let’s get to it!
- The Powerful Effect Fiction Can Have on Reality – guest post by 50 Shades is Abuse on Tabitha’s blog, Arbitrary Scrawling. A powerful post addressing the real story in the book 50 Shades of Grey, which is that it promotes abusive relationships under the cover of “romance”. Though I have not read the book myself, I have heard enough about it and applaud the writers of this post and Tabitha for asking them to guest post.
- 10 Ways to Quickly Improve Your Mood – Katie from hyperactive daydream. A short, simple post that is totally true. I know that number 4 on that list always works for me!
- 5 Unusual Tips for Bloggers – Val from In-Between Life. I think this is a great post since bloggers always tend to see the same tips over and over… you don’t always come across these ones!
- the one with february’s blog – butcher’s niche. Apparently this is part of a monthly link-up where bloggers do a vlog answering a few questions for the month. I’m actually thinking I might start doing this (maybe next month, ha).
- I’ve Got House Pride, Do You? – Seth of Tales With a Triplet. Obviously I loved this one, as it inspired me to write my own post about my being sorted into Ravenclaw (every single time I take a Sorting Hat quiz). For a newbie, he’s really kicking butt with his posts!
So there’s my five favorite posts of the week and I think y’all should go and give them a look.
As always, don’t forget to check out the host of Blogger Love, Meagan on All The Joys and give her some blogger love as well!