It’s been a good week here in my corner of the world. I finished my time working on a really cool project, which I will share with you all when I am allowed to do so… and I got to cross off an item from my 25 Before 25 list already! And if you follow me on Instagram or Twitter you’ll know that I’m currently in Vermont enjoying the cows and Ben & Jerry’s ice cream!
It’s safe to say I had a great week and I know this weekend will be great as well!
- Why Blogging Is Different Than Journal Writing, guest post by Sheryl on ember grey. A lot of us say that our blogs are our personal journals, but there really is quite the contrast between blogging and keeping a personal, private journal.
- Combating Blogger’s Block by the Fairy Princess Diaries. She makes a good point in saying, “how can you get blogger’s block if you’re writing about your own life?” But in a friendly way, she offers up some ways to beat blogger’s block before it even happens!
- The Art of Making Friends As An Adult by the Nectar Collective. Let’s face it, after high school and college making friends becomes a lot more difficult… so these are some good tips to put yourself out there and make friends as an adult.
- Confessions of a Guest Blogger by Kerri guest posting on Oddly Lovely. I love this one because I think we can all relate, even those of us who have yet to guest post somewhere!
- Documenting Dreams by Haven Way. I personally think it’s good to document goals because it gives me (and probably others) more incentive to actually make progress on those goals.
So there’s my five favorite posts of the week and I think y’all should go and give them a look.
As always, don’t forget to check out the host of Blogger Love, Meagan on All The Joys and give her some blogger love as well!
3 thoughts on “The Friday Five: Blogger Love v.21”
Hey Tabby, thanks so much for the love! I’m glad you enjoyed the post – looking forward to reading your other favs now. Have a great weekend!
Thank you so much for reading Tabitha! It totally made my morning to see that you featured me (: Now I can’t wait to go check out the article on why blogging is different than journal writing!
Glad to make your day! Haha. I thought that Journaling vs. Blogging one made a good point :)