Another week gone by… and it was the last one of July. I don’t know about the rest of y’all, but I’m having a hard time believing that tomorrow is August 1st. Where is our summer going?
On another note, I know I haven’t posted much in the past week – I had a job interview, took an unexpected trip to the Peabody Museum of Natural History and got called into work for an extra day of filming. Next week will probably be a slow week as well since I’m leaving to go camping for a few days. After that, it’s preparing to move! August is always my busy month.
One last thing, I want to give a happy birthday shoutout to my best friend!
- Do We Still Have to Talk About Texting and Driving? by Becca Dorr. Unfortunately, we do. This is an issue that irritates me to no end. People get seriously injured or lose their lives over a stupid text message! Becca has a challenge for everyone, and that’s to refrain from using our devices while driving… if you think you can handle it for an entire week.
- 5 Ways to Know Yourself Better by The Fairy Princess Diaries. We think we know everything about ourselves, but sometimes we don’t. Sometimes it takes therapy to bring out something inside of us, or maybe we forget our feelings from years ago (in which case a journal is good to have).
- 20 Lessons from Freshman Year by Coffee With Kara. School is fast approaching for students, but this is a good read for those who are starting their freshman year of college. Listen up Freshers!
- Why You Should Attend Your High School Reunion by Amanda Moments. I personally am looking forward to mine. Even though I might not have been friends with everyone in high school, I’m still curious as to what everyone has been up to (especially since about half of them don’t have/use Facebook).
- How I Unplug form the Internet & Why You Should Too by The Cuteness. Just three simple steps Esther takes to spend some time away from the Internet and spend time with loved ones or just to relax.
So there’s my five favorite posts of the week and I think y’all should go and give them a look.
As always, don’t forget to check out the host of Blogger Love, Meagan on All The Joys and give her some blogger love as well!