Friday again! It’s been a while since I’ve done one of my Friday Five posts, seeing as my computer was down for a bit there and you know… the whole moving thing. My weeks have been tiring, even though I’m not doing any actual moving anymore. I think just the emotions that come with going through change, and the fact that for the first time in years I’m not going back to school for the fall… it’s just weird man.
Anyway, I found some good reads from over the past few weeks and I’d like to share them with y’all! So let’s get to it!
- Why books should be one of the seven deadly sins by See You In A Porridge. Otherwise known as “Symptoms of Being a Book Lover” we are listed the constant feelings bookworms go through regularly, as it pertains to books. I can’t help but express how much I agree with the fist one, since it has happened to me multiple times.
- 4 No-Stress Ways to Improve Your Writing by Tipsy Writer. Because as bloggers, we’re always looking for ways to improve our writing… am I right?
- On being alone… by The Fairy Princess Diaries. Alone time is something that people need, in my opinion. It’s a time to reflect on your day/week and just get in touch with yourself and your emotions. I know I personally enjoy and cherish my alone time… which I get a lot of right now! Maybe a little too much…
- How to Keep Your College and Blog Life Organized by The Blogging Brew. It’s that time of year for many a blogger to hit the books again for another school year… sadly, I’m not part of that group anymore. Here are some tips for those of you who are going back to school and might need some tips on staying organized!
- Ultimate Guide to Freelancing in College by College Info Geek. Again this deals with the upcoming school year. Since making money is a huge thing for college students, so they can pay their cell phone bills and eat real food, freelancing is a good way to have a part-time job where you can make your own schedule and work on (mostly) your own time. I occasionally freelance and it’s definitely something that college students should look into!
So there’s my five favorite posts of the week and I think y’all should go and give them a look.
As always, don’t forget to check out the host of Blogger Love, Meagan on All The Joys and give her some blogger love as well!
2 thoughts on “Friday Five: Blogger Love v.30”
Hi Tabby, I’m Ransom Patterson, and I wrote the Ultimate Guide to Freelancing in College post. Just wanted to thank you for the love–it means a lot.
Of course! I thought it was a great topic to cover! I really enjoy your other articles on College Info Geek as well.