It’s cliché to say this, but another week is gone! Crazy, right? There’s just a little over two months left of 2015 and I still think 2009 was two years ago.
My week was a little weirder than usual. I just felt like things were a little out of whack each day and my routines for the week got a little derailed. I’m not a fan of that. But thankfully it’s the weekend and as usual, mine will be full of football and food… at least I’m hoping for tomorrow.
So here are a few of my favorite blog posts I enjoyed this week.
- Stop Comparing Yourself to Others by Tipsy Writer. This is something I struggle with, but I have gotten better over the years. You just got to be you and realize that we’re not all meant to live the same life.
- Fear Not, For I am With You by From Bisons to Buckeyes. An inspirational post about struggling with anxiety, but remembering that God is always with us… so everything is going to be just fine if we trust Him.
- Being Our Own Cheerleaders by A Girl, Obsessed. Not everyone is going to be cheering us on to do what we love… so there will be times in our lives when we have to take on the role of being our own cheerleader.
- 31+ Ideas of Halloween by A Fresh Start. For all the Halloween fans, since the holiday is next week here are some ideas for costumes, decor, etc.
- 13 ways to not get sick in college by Coming Up Roses. Flu season is right around the corner, so here are some ways to avoid getting sick. It says for college students, but I think these can apply to pretty much everyone.
So there’s my five favorite posts of the week and I think y’all should go and give them a look.
As always, don’t forget to check out the host of Blogger Love, Meagan on All The Joys and give her some blogger love as well!
2 thoughts on “Friday Five: Blogger Love v.35”
All of these posts sound awesome! Especially the one on how not to get sick, going there next. Hope you are having a great weekend!
Thanks, hope you’re having a great weekend as well! :)