Today I’m going to share a smoothie recipe, which is actually one of my favorites. It was the third one that I wrote in my “the Smoothie Diaries” recipe book where I wrote down different smoothies I tried, either by following other recipes or building my own from ones I found.
Also, keep in mind that I use a personal size blender, which is good for one smoothie.
Peanut Butter – Banana Smoothie:
- 1 medium size banana (frozen)
- 1/2 cup of almond milk (or water)
- 1/3 cup of vanilla greek yogurt (or one 5oz. container)
- 1 Tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 handful of crushed ice cubes (optional)
- 1 handful of spinach (optional)
And that is my recipe for a peanut butter and banana smoothie. I do sometimes throw in a handful of spinach to make it a little healthier. The spinach has no effect on the taste, so it’s just a matter of whether or not I have some when I make the smoothie.
Let me know if you decide to try it!
What is one of your favorite smoothie recipes?