So I haven’t posted since Monday, but as you all know this was my last week of college, so I’d say that’s a viable excuse for not writing anything.
With that said, as of 2pm yesterday afternoon, I finished college. I wasn’t sure how I was supposed to feel after my last final, so all I can say is that I was tired (but that’s probably due to the fact I woke up at 3:30am for no apparent reason).
I don’t actually graduate until May 16th, so it doesn’t really feel like I’m done yet.
But, in other news, I’ve got a few good blog posts I’d like to share!
- 45 Fun Cheap Date Ideas by Helene in Between. We all like to save money, and these are some great ideas for future date nights!
- 7 Reasons Why I Kissed Online Dating Goodbye by A Deecoded Life. I agree with all, which is why I’ve never crossed the idea of online dating and probably enough for other people to stop online dating.
- 10 things I have learnt (so far) in my twenties by milk bubble tea. Which I found are also a lot of the things I’ve learnt so far in my twenties.
- More Blogging Prompts for the Uninspired by Love the Here and Now. For those of us who get stuck on what to write about.
- Losing You by 99+ Sly Thoughts. A short letter Sly wrote on what it would be like if he lost a certain someone.
So there’s my five favorite posts of the week and I think y’all should go and give them a look.
As always, don’t forget to check out the host of Blogger Love, Meagan on All The Joys and give her some blogger love as well!
3 thoughts on “The Friday Five: Blogger Love v.16”
Like always, thank you for sharing. Have fun these last few day at college.
Thanks for including my post & glad you agree with my list! :)
Of course! And honestly, I’m surprised online dating is still going on, what with all the dangers and lying online. Doesn’t anyone watch Catfish?