I honestly don’t understand how it’s Friday again already… but it is. I hate that the week goes by so fast, but at the same time I’m eager to start our move to our new place which won’t be happening for another three weeks. It’s good that it’s still a ways off because I have to get my stuff together and go through it and pack what I’m taking. Fun.
So this week, along with five of my favorite posts of the week, I’m also going to share two of my favorite podcasts that I listen to regularly. I’m also in the market for new ones, but I don’t think any will top my two favorites:
- 5 Things to Expect From a Christian Blog by Coffee With Kara. I’m finding that there are actually quite a good amount of Christian blogs out there, and this excites me. These are just some things you can expect from a Christian blog when you decide to follow one.
- The Summer I Unplugged by ever emma. A few things that Emma learned during a summer she was away from technology. I think it’s important that we all take a break from technology and social media once in a while… even if it’s only one day.
- Are thank-you notes outdated? by The Life of Bon. A good question, and a good way to strike up a debate. I’m on the pro-thank you card side… I think they’re a nice gesture.
- Count Your Blessings by Knock on Wood. I’m sorry to hear about Amanda’s friend’s sad news… I don’t know what’s going on, but for it to make Amanda count her own blessings, I’m thinking we all need to stop and do this once in a while… or five times a day.
- 5 Tips for Hosting the Perfect Book Club by Sage the Blog. I think book clubs are great – I’ve always wanted to join one, but I don’t know of any in my area and I’ve never had them at my schools in the past. I guess with these tips I could start my own!
So there’s my five favorite posts of the week and I think y’all should go and give them a look.
As always, don’t forget to check out the host of Blogger Love, Meagan on All The Joys and give her some blogger love as well!