I’ve seen a few other bloggers do this sort of post as part of a tag or the #100daysofhappy and it just seems like an encouraging thing to do. Even if it’s not directly encouraging toward the readers, it still throws out some positivity into the world.
I like that.
So today I’m going to post 33 things that make me happy. They might just be current things going on or things that will always put a smile on my face.
- My library job
- Chilly mornings
- The smell of rain in the air
- Reading a really good book
- Clean sheets
- Salted caramel hot chocolate from Dunkin’
- Jamming to music on long car rides
- Dancing while cleaning
- Freshly mowed grass
- Getting coupons in the mail
- A good photo session
- When my online order arrives in the mail
- Making carrot cake cupcakes with my mom
- Warm oatmeal cookies
- Ice cream
- Random silliness with my best friend
- Coffee and donuts from The Whole Donut
- Walks with my mom
- Watching football games with my dad
- Early mornings
- Spending hours in a bookstore
- Lazy, rainy days
- Homemade soup when I’m sick
- Family cookouts
- Organizing my room (it gets messy easily)
- A good sermon/bible study that really hits home
- The smell of cookies baking
- Being able to help someone and make them happy
- Surprising people
All these things, plus more that I couldn’t think of yet, make me happy and appreciate the little things in life. I hope this will just spread some positivity to everyone out there and maybe inspire some of my fellow bloggers to try out a ‘things that make me happy’ post.
What are some things that make you happy?