1. How often do you visit your local library?
Technically 5 days a week… since I work there and all. But I visit ones just outside of town once every few weeks.
2. Are you the type of person who checks out more books than you know you can read or are you someone who only checks out the exact amount of books you intend on reading before they are due?
Usually, yes. I’m getting better at only taking out what I’ll read. Then again, I can always renew the books too, haha.
3. How old were you when you got your first library card?
I’d say before I was 8 at least. I remember being in the library as a child, I just can’t picture exactly what age was I was.
4. Do you go to your library looking for a particular book or do you check out anything that peaks your interest?
Depends. Sometimes I need to find something completely new, but other times (especially as of late) there is a certain book I’m looking for and will not stop until I find it.
5. Do you use your library to check out just books or do you also check out dvds, audiobooks etc.?
For the most part it’s the books, but I’ve taken out DVDs a few times.
6. From what section of your library do you check out a majority of your books? ( YA, middle grade, adult, nonfiction.)
Almost always young adult books, but I’m trying to expand my horizons with reading adult fiction and some non-fiction.
7. What is your favorite part of using your local library?
Getting to find out about amazing new books that I never would’ve found on my own online or bought because they were too expensive when I was at the bookstore. I also love talking to the librarians and patrons about books and learning about new books that way.
And that’s it for the Library Lover’s Tag! I wish there were more questions about the library because I just love them all! Maybe I’ll be able to find another library tag somewhere.
In the meantime I’m going to tag the following people to do this tag if they wish to do so…
Manda @ Manda Mascara Diaries
Sly @ 99+ Sly Thoughts
Brandon @ Simply Brandon
Sophie @ The Giraffe Files
Seth @ Tales of a Triplet
And of course, if anyone else wants to do this tag let me know if you do in the comments! I’d love to see everyone else’s answers!